Help me make it through

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Funky Punk Scrapkit (PTU)

This is my first PTU kit. With my financial situation I have decided to start making PTU kits, maybe even find a store to sell them on when I get a few more made. This one has 26 paper and 95 elements. I really love it and I hope you guys do too. I am also looking for a Creative team to make tags and tutorials using my kits so I might get more traffic to my blog. I would like 4 members and those member will get my PTU kits for free as long as they add a tag or tut using my kit to their blog/website and link it back to mine.

$2.00
25 papers
14 box
3 skulls
12 streamers
15 flowers
9 dangles
9 lables
6 buttons
1 wordart
1 wire
3 splatters
3 candles
8 misc









1 comment:

  1. heres what i did
    http://missymoosdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/03/funky-punk.html

    ReplyDelete